🪴Munchie Madness Event

Surprise! A bonus event this month for those with a green thumb!

Event Date: April 20th - April 24th

Overview:

Surprise! A bonus event this month for those with a green thumb!

This event is centered around a particular ‘holiday’ that is celebrated on Earth on April 20th every year. For those not aware, Cannabis is also something that is part of many different settlement plans for Mars, due to its versatility and multiple uses.

For this event however, we will be focusing on the consumption side of things!

Players growing cannabis also have a chance to find Purple Buds which can be opened in inventory for rewards of Dusk & Glitter

Event Loop:

  • Plant Cannabis

  • Harvest Buds (Rare Chance at Purple Cannabis Buds!)

  • Decarboxylate in the Chem Lab

  • Make Cannabis Oil in the Chem Lab

  • Infuse into various foods for bonus effects/reward in the Commissary Kitchen

Items & Recipes:

Cannabis Buds

  • Can be found from Growing Cannabis Seeds in a Greenhouse.

  • Used in creating Decarboxylated Cannabis

Purple Cannabis Buds

  • Can be found from Growing Cannabis Seeds in a Greenhouse

  • Open Purple Cannabis Buds for Rewards!

Purple Cannabis Rewards

  • Dusk & Glitter & Stamina

Decarboxylated Cannabis

  • Can be crafted in the Chem Lab using Cannabis Buds

  • Used in Extracting Cannabis into Sunflower Oil to Create Cannabis Oil

Cannabis Oil

  • Can be crafted in the Chem Lab using Decarboxylated Cannabis

  • Used in Munchie Crafting in the Commissary Kitchen

Munchies:

  • Crafted in the Commissary Kitchen using Various Ingredients and Cannabis Oil

  • Eat in the Action Menu for Stamina & Waste & Bonus Roll!

Special Green Smoothie

Rewards - Stamina | Waste | Bonus Roll

Sunflower Munchies

Rewards - Stamina | Waste | Bonus Roll

CannaBeer

Rewards - Stamina | Waste | Bonus Roll

Bonus Roll - is 40% chance for Dusk, 10% Chance Glitter, 50% Nothing.

Achievements:

Event Sales:

Cannabis Seed Pack (x10 Seeds)

100 Dusk | 10 WAX | 20 Glitter | 0.4 MATIC | 0.02 SOL

Cannabis Seed Pack (x50 Seeds)

420 Dusk | 25 WAX | 65 Glitter | 1.5 MATIC | 0.09 SOL

Last updated